Thursday, May 8, 2014

The seminar

Hi,today I am going to tell you about the seminar. On Saturday 12th April we had a seminar in the homeopathic collage's auditorium. It was arranged by ERDC where my mother works. My mother was the moderator of the panel discussion. The panelists were Mr.Salman Asif, Dr.Abid, Dr.Hina Kazmi, Dr.Wahab Suri, Dr.Asma Ibrahim & Ms.Zubaida Mustafa. My sisters & I were volunteers. Our Friends were volunteers too. I liked the panel discussion best. The school presentations were boring. There were total 500 people if we don't count the volunteers. All seats were full & we had to stand at the back. It went very successful & we had a lot of fun  over there.   

    

2 comments:

  1. Ayan that's awesome . Ayan you are a nice, awesome and a hard working boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love , be ready and pull up yourself ,another seminar is just round the corner :)

    ReplyDelete